The handy meat knife from ZWILLING is helpful when you want to serve meat in super-thin slices. The 16 cm blade has a smooth-edged, ergonomic plastic handle, which offers you a high level of safety when working in the kitchen. The knife is part of the Four Star series. A special formula goes into making the refined and ice-hardened stainless steel. The result of which is a rust-free, light cutting knife that’s a reliable aid in cutting apart solid meat. The heaviness of the bolster also ensures a well-balanced knife. The SIGMAFORGE® knife’s accurately honed steel blade makes precise cutting possible and results in clean, smooth cut edges. Only a little bit of pressure is required when cutting with this knife thanks to the knife’s perfect geometric shape. The slim knife is especially useful for cutting or preparing meat dishes. It can also be used at the table to carve or cut a roast into portions. The sharpened blade can smoothly handle any exterior. The classic and utilitarian meat knife, which is suitable for both roasted and cooked meat, is a practical addition to your kitchen utensils.
Features & Benefits:
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel, ZWILLING specially fused materials: These knives are robust, corrosion-resistant and flexible at the same time.
- SIGMAFORGE® knife - one-piece precision forging
- Seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.