Bar Keepers Friend All Purpose Cleanser, 12oz
In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny his tarnished pot was after ccoking rhubarb. Using an active ingredient that's found in the plant he formulated a talcum-smooth cleanser and sold it to the city taverns. So pleased were his customers with how well it worked on bar fixtures, the product was dubbed the "Bar Keepers Friend". The same non-bleach formula that put a shine to the brass rails of taverns at the turn of the century is used in households today. Proudly, still made in Indianapolis and contains no phosphates. Once tried, Always used.
- Multipurpose cleanser and polish powder that can clean almost everything.
- Kitchen use on cookware, sinks, cooktops, non-stone counter tops, ceramic, porcelain, and copper
- Bathroom use on sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, faucets, tile and grout.
- General House use on stainless steel, copper, brass, chrome, ceramic, tile, plastic, and fiberglass.
- Outdoor use on rust stains on concrete, masonry, grout, siding, boats, bikes, grills, tools and sports equipment.