This handmade 100% vegetable, clean-burning scented candle from Maison Berger Paris has a 6-mm-wide ribbon wick, and the candle holder is made of porcelain and decorated with relief mouths covered with gold decoration, topped by a gold metal cap engraved with "Maison Berger."
• Maison Berger Paris x Jonathan Adler collaboration
• Delicate and elegant
• Time of diffusion: +/- 50 hours
• Weight: 300 g
• Country of origin: France
Imperial Green Tea Fragrance
This fragrance transports us into a world of freshness worked around green tea and rounding off its notes with sandalwood and modern musks for the backdrop.
• Top notes: fresh cut grass, lemon zest
• Middle notes: tea leaves, galbanum
• Base notes: sandalwood, modern musk
Designer, potter and author all at once, Jonathan Adler is worldwide recognized for his very colourful interior designs and his modernist creations based on disproportion. He founded his eponym brand in 1993 in New York, radiant colours and bold patterns.