This talisman reads ‘Olfacies Rosas’ in Latin, which means ‘Smell the Roses.’ It is a reminder to slow down and take time to appreciate the important daily moments that bring us joy.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men