Hard-boiled eggs are back on the menu. Whether it’s deviled eggs, eggs for garnish, or eggs for snacking, the Negg® egg peeler makes peeling your eggs easy, fast and fun. Place a little water in the Negg with your hard-boiled egg. Snap on the cap and give it a few shakes. The shell will separate from the egg leaving you with a perfectly peeled hard-boiled egg. Our guaranteed hard boiled egg peeler is the best way to peel a boiled egg. Stop the madness of peeling a hard boiled egg and become a negghead – Let us help you “Get the Shell Outta Here!”
- Add ¼ cup of water to your hard boiled egg peeler
- Add your hard boiled egg (from an ice bath or fridge)
- Snap the cap and shake the egg peeler a few times
- Slide the shell off of your hard boiled egg
- No more picking at the shell. Now you’ve made peeling a boiled egg easy, fast and fun!
- 3.875”w X 3.75"h, fits most kitchen drawers
- The body is made of clear acrylic
- Caps are polypropylene
- BPA Free
- Made in the USA
- One clear plastic body and two snap-on caps
- Instructions on how to peel a boiled egg with the Negg boiled egg peeler
- The quintessential recipe for cooking perfect hard boiled eggs
Clean with soap and warm water.
If the cap becomes too tight or loose, fill the cap with warm water and let them cool with both caps on. The cap will reshape to the body.