Promoting Relaxation & Well-being!!
Let this highly concentrated topical mist replenish your body’s reserves of the essential mineral magnesium, and soften the skin.
- Magnesium is well known for it's relaxing properties
- Provides relief from everyday minor aches and pains
- Powerful skin moisturizer
- Easy application
If you would like to read more about Magnesium and it's benefits here's a great reference link: https://www.ancient-minerals.com/magnesium-benefits/
Always check with your health care practitioner before use.
If your skin is very dry, apply a lotion/cream to your skin before application of the Magnesium spray. If redness or burning occurs to the skin after applying, rinse well with cool water. May cause a tingling/itchy sensation for the first few minutes after application, this will subside after repeated use.
Always do a test patch on a small patch of skin before regular use to make sure the product is tolerated well.
Size - 236ml/8oz in a white PET plastic bottle
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back, abdomen or back of the neck.
- Do not apply directly to the face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption.
- Do not apply directly after shaving for at least 24 hours
- If irritation occurs, dilute with a carrier oil, mild lotion or water
- If white salt residue appears on application area, simply wipe clean or if you prefer you can apply the spray 20-30 minutes before a shower/bath, let absorb and then rinse off
- Not to be used on children under 6 unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 12 months.
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
Our Products are Handmade with Love from Canada!
We love supporting local and all our products are not massed produced. Rather, we create our products in batches, meaning that there is more care, detail and love in each bottle. By buying our items, you are helping to support a thriving Edmonton based business.